Monday, May 14, 2007

Aaaah....I've been tagged!

And yes Marie...you are my first meme! Thank you...I feel honored!

Well...."What am I thinking about/doing today?" This probably won't be too terribly interesting but here goes...

1. I am thinking that my youngest daughter must have plastered her lips with berry lip gloss due to the fact that she just ran in and smooched my face several times smelling awfully sweet! LOL! Good timing huh?

2. I am thinking about how tired I feel right now and how I will probably fall asleep during the grand sleepover that my husband just announced an hour ago. ("Sleepover" for our family means we pick out a family flick, make a comfy bed on the floor for the kids and all sleep in mommy and daddy's room for the night! YIPPEE!) Oh yeah....daddy has the day off tomorrow...thus the sleepover! Another YIPPEE!

3. I am thinking about just how to spend the day tomorrow...with my husband off and here at home with us, will we take a day off from school and just play play play?? I think so!

4. Supposed to be HOT tomorrow...a whopping 80 degrees! Another YIPPEE! Maybe we will let the kids play in the sprinklers and eat Popsicles! YUMMY!

5. Some productive things that I need to do tomorrow regardless of my husband's day off...go for my daily walk, call our mechanic friend from church to schedule some maintenance on the van and return some DVDS to the library.

And now I am thinking that I must sign off...because the movie is starting and my little guys are crying for Mommy! Mary Poppins here I come! Hope I can stay awake for at least part of the movie...

Oh, almost forgot...I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't think I have 5 left in my list to tag since Marie and I have mostly the same blog friends. Oh...I can tag Cup of Grace and Life in a Lunchbox! Let's see what they are up to today!

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mama Chanoli said...

Nice to know what you're thinking! I should write down my thoughts so I can remember that I had some travel through my head! Enjoy your warm weather - we aren't having any yet - can you believe it? Sun but lots of cool breezes... I'm not complaining :)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Well, it cooled off drastically after that one HOT day and we are back to rain! But what is one to expect living here? LOL! Good to hear from you...miss you as always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home