Monday, February 26, 2007

Home at last....

Grandma went to be with the Lord last night at 11:10pm. We are thankful that it was a quiet and peaceful passing and that she is no longer suffering, mentally or physically. I am sure that my grandfather was waiting there for her when she arrived. I can only smile when I think of their sweet reunion! Thank you for your prayers on her behalf. Please continue to pray for the family as arrangements for a memorial service will be made for later this week in central Oregon and then Grandma will be sent to California for burial as both of my grandparents had made prior arrangements before moving up north. We are saddened by our loss, but rejoice knowing that she is with the Lord and that we will see her once again.


I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me shall live even if he dies.
John 11:25

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, Melanie.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Thank you Marie...your prayers and kind words mean a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home