Tiptoeing through the Tulips....

Today the kids and I visited The Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn. The weather was a perfectly balmy 77 degrees...the warmest day yet this year! Mount Hood could easily be seen looming in the distance. What a picture perfect day! We visited the farm last year and decided it HAD to become tradition. I can't even begin to describe the beauty we beheld! Rows and rows and rows of beautiful spring color! About 35 acres to be exact! I am already looking forward to going back next year. We enjoyed walking through the fields taking it all in a little at a time...reading the names of each variety. There is lots for the little ones to do as well, to keep busy after some strolling....a BIG slide, some horse tire swings, a MOO-MOO train, a bounce house, ducky races, a big pile of hay bushels to climb on complete with tunnels...the list goes on. You can read more on the website, see daily field reports and also order your tulip bulbs there for next year. I highly recommend checking it out. The pictures are absolutely stunning! Here are some pics of our spectacular day!








4 Comments:
Wow, Melanie, what a great field trip.
How fun!
Adorable pictures! :^D (I am Nan, Phil O.'s sister) Just looking at your links I think you probably know my brother since most the people in your links do. :^)
Nothing beats springtime in the Pacific NW! Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home