Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mess....what mess?

My mom sent me one of those "As seen on TV" cordless swivel sweepers a few weeks ago. After trying it out, I can't tell you how much easier it is to keep the kitchen floor tidy!

Jesse and Jared are always leaving little crumbs and such under and around their highchairs and so it seems I was always on my hands and knees trying to pick up. I keep this little sweeper in the pantry so it is close at hand and I love it because it doesn't take up any room at all and is so very light weight! And it picks up wonderfully!

In fact, the funny thing is I hardly get a turn to use it these days! Whenever one of the girls sees me getting it out, they start hollering, "It's my turn...it's my turn!" Even the little guys come running over and want a turn, pointing out the crumbs. It is so cute to hear their little voices, "Me me me" (Their version of MESS...they only pronounce the "me" and drop the "s" sound.) What a crack-up. I only wish I would have discovered this thing long before now...it sure makes life easier and it even gets under the little ledges and in the hard to reach corners as it swivels 360 degrees! The best part...it has it motivated the kids to help with the clean-up! It's a win-win situation! I love my swivel sweeper! Can you tell?

Okay...there is my infomercial for the day!

Thanks Mom!

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, where can we get one? How much? Details, we want details!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Marie...

Think my mom ordered it online. She said the cost was $35.00 plus S&H. There was some sort of buy one get one free deal when she bought hers, so she sent me the second one. Not sure if that is still going on though. It sure is great for cleaning up those little messes that you don't want to drag the big vac out for! It runs on a rechargable battery too, for almost an hour, so I only have to charge it maybe once a week.

Hope you are feeling better! Read your last few entries and saw that you were sick! So sorry!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Kay said...

https://www.swivelsweeper.com/Default.asp?tcode=seo&source=booyah&GCID=S16796x003&KEYWORD=sweeper%20swivel&bhcp=1

Swivelsweeper.com should get you to the site. If not search for swivelsweeper. And yes buy one get one free is still available, however watch out on the shipping cost for the second one!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hey...just thought I would make a note here that I saw the Sweeper advertised in the TARGET ad in the weekend newspaper! Price was the same, $35, but you can avoid the shipping and handling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home