We're going camping!
On Monday we will leave for our camp trip! We are all really excited and I have been working on making a BIG pile of things downstairs to stuff in the van. This will be the boys' first camp trip and I am eager to watch them explore "the great outdoors." The girls really wanted to tent camp, but because the weather in SEPT where we live can be so unpredictable we opted for a small basic cabin. It is bare bottom basic from the description, but that is okay as we wanted more of a traditional camp experience anyway. We will do all of our cooking outdoors. Of course NOW we know that it will be HOT next week...with no sign of any rain....figures! But that's okay.
We will see lots of these where we are going....

And I hear that you can get this close....now won't that be cool!

They'll be one of these there...which my kids are totally excited about.

The boys will have a chance to get really dirty...and mom won't care...okay maybe not this dirty!

We will do some of this...

And of course every good camper does some of this...

Sarah really wants to do this with daddy....maybe she'll catch THE BIG ONE!

I just hope we don't see any of these as there are supposedly some in the park...YIKES!


Would anyone care to guess where we might be going? I'll give you a hint...it is the largest state park in Oregon!
Okay....now back to my packing!

2 Comments:
Would it be Silver Falls? I googled, and that looks likely.... plus, it's fairly close. I've been to Silver Falls before, but not to camp. My grandparents used to live in Molalla, so it wasn't too far from there and we went there on a daytrip once.
Yep...you got it Elly! It is a really nice park and we had a great time! Pictures soon to come...
Post a Comment
<< Home