Friday, August 17, 2007

Green Beans!


Well...we enjoyed our first batch of green beans this week. Last night I picked some more and I think we will wait a few more days so as to add to the ones in the bucket. It would be nice for us all to have a few bites after all! I did let the girls pick and eat the whole first harvest though. Nothing like fresh beans. The flowers that the girls planted from seed are starting to bloom as well and they go out every few days and make little bouquets to carry around or just pick one to stick behind their ear and look "pretty." So far we have had quite a few purple and pink bachelor buttons and some little white four o clocks. I think I see a few bright orange marigolds starting to bud as well. It is fun to see what will open up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home