Monday, July 16, 2007

Prayers for Matthew Isaac...

I just read about a sweet little boy who was born 14 weeks premature. Being the mother of twin boys who were born 11 weeks early, my heart goes out to his mother and family.

I remember seeing my little men all tied up with tubes and wires, laying there in their incubators, looking so frail and weak. I remember hearing all the buzzers go off on the machines when they "forgot to breathe" and even watched them start to turn blue several times. I can remember feeling like I was in another world in the NICU, with all the hospital lingo to learn, getting a crash course on premature babies in a matter of days and being so scared at times that I couldn't think straight. Please pray for Kim and for baby Matthew. You can read about Matthew and his birth story here. This family has been through so much...so much more than I can even imagine. Matthew is truly a miracle baby! God is so good and He is sustaining little Matthew and his mommy. Still, he and his family need our prayers....so could you please stop for a minute and pray for them? I am sure they would appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home