SMOOCH!
Jesse and Jared give me the best kisses! I think it is so precious the way they say goodnight to me each night when I tuck them in. They each pucker up real big and plant a long and wet one right on my lips! Sometimes they even grab my face when they do it and give me a little squeeze. Oh, and they have to make some sound effects too...a big long drawn out, "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" How can I simply resist asking for another before turning out the light?

2 Comments:
Babies are the best fun going!
That's awful cute! Ezra gives kisses by making the kissing noise with his mouth while leaning the back of his head against you! :-) Thanks again for giving us shelter from the heat yesterday! We all had a great time! Today was cooler, and fairly comfortable in the house, but still on the verge of TOO HOT, so I was happy not to have been here yesterday when it was even warmer!
Post a Comment
<< Home