Monday, July 23, 2007

Watching the action....


Well, our show is over...at least for now. The "nort" has moved on "to live with other people" further down the road. We did enjoy watching (and listening) to it do it's job over the past few week days. Jesse and Jared would wake up each morning and want to look out the window right away to see if "the nort" was "waking up" yet. They had a grand "balcony seat" when watching from the changing table near their bedroom window. We would all stand there for long periods of time and watch as dump truck after dump truck was filled with dirt! And you should have seen some of the rocks they dug out of there at times...well...I guess I can show you!


They were HUGE! At one point I thought to myself, "Those would make some good climbing rocks!" For a moment I was tempted to have them "throw one" in our backyard, but I soon came to my senses and realized that once a rock like that is placed, it's there FOR GOOD! And what if darling hubby didn't want a BIG ROCK in the backyard? And so, we watched them carry them off. Bye bye rocks...bye bye dirt....bye bye "nort"...thanks for the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home