Friday, August 03, 2007

Waiting for green beans....

Here is our little garden patch. It looks much greener and fuller than the last time I shared it with you all! We are still checking for our fresh green beans....maybe a few more days...weeks? Hubby did enjoy the first red ripe tomato this week! He said it was "the best!" Nothing quite like a fresh vine-ripened tomato from your very own garden. The flower seeds that we sprinkled out in front of the tomato plants are growing tall as well. We can't wait to see what types of flowers will bloom from our efforts! We chose some bachelor buttons, 4 o'clocks and also a mixed variety seed packed...so some will be a surprise!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Looking good! I can't believe you already have a tomato, ours are still really green.

I love looking at garden flowers so be sure to show us a pic when they bloom.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Mama Chanoli said...

It all looks quite lovely! Hey, is that SUN I see???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home