Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thinking about school and such....


This afternoon was spent locked away in our office/school room working on cleaning out, organizing everything, for the sake of being able to find things better, and also preparing for the new upcoming school year. The boys napped for a good 3 hours after a fun morning with friends and the girls busied themselves playing quietly in their room so it was wonderful to get some time alone to accomplish some much needed chores!

This whole process sort of started when I stumbled across this blog. I saw her school room pictures and was immediately inspired to get creative! I have been wanting to really "dig into" this room for awhile now, so this was my motivation. I can blame it on a stranger named Melissa! LOL! I am actually getting exited about finishing this organization project and making our school room look fun and exciting for the upcoming school year. I need to make a list of things to order soon and also a list of supplies and such we are in need of. And then I think I will take a trip down to The Learning Palace for some fun posters/carts/maps and such to decorate the walls a bit. All of a sudden Mommy can't wait for school to start up again! I hope my 2 students will be equally excited. They were pretty enthusiastic when I asked them to help me decorate so I think our trip to get what we need will be fun for us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home