
Last Friday we had a BIG pile of bark dumped in front of our house. The boys had a grand time watching the truck deposit it there and then exclaimed, "Mess mess!" They were quite concerned that I had allowed this to happen...but I assured them that Daddy would "clean it up" when he got home from work. The girls on the other hand, along with all the kids in the neighborhood, were anxious to climb our big mountain of cedar and so that evening they enjoyed a few moments of "bark climbing" before we began to chip away at the pile moving it to the backyard. After a few trips with the wheelbarrow, several of the kids reappeared with shovels in hand and so we actually got quite a bit done before dark! (Just in case you were wondering when he was ever going to make his way onto my blog...you'll finally see my handsome hubby here, working hard as always!) Even the little guys helped Daddy, Jared especially loves to help. He is so good at doing whatever chore I may give him and often jumps in on his own accord. It is so cute! Of course, Daddy rewarded them with rides in the wheelbarrow!


1 Comments:
We had this happening at our house recently too! We called it Mount Mulch. :^D
Don't forget to tell all your girlfriends (online or IRL) about my apron giveaways! <--Can you tell I'm excited?
Post a Comment
<< Home