A finished project...


On Saturday we cleaned up the side yard in order to put bark there, covering up the mud and dirt that so easily gets tracked into the house. Jesse and Jared had fun digging around and getting REALLY dirty! Thankfully, this will be past-time now that the bark is there! HURRAY!
After the bark was in place we were able to plant some flowers near the back sliding door. The girls and I had worked a few weeks back pulling out all the weeds and outlining the flower beds with rocks. We had fun choosing different varieties and colors to make it all look pretty. We were all quite pleased with the finished product. It really was a very productive weekend and everyone worked so hard! It was fun to work together as a family making the backyard look great!


3 Comments:
The backyard looks great, but your cowboys don't look too cheery! :) Those little looks crack me up-it has been awfully hot, hasn't it.
Beautiful flower area.
It looks so nice! You all did a great job! And I'm with you, I love bark mulch!
Post a Comment
<< Home