A visit from "the ghost light"

Jesse and Jared love the movie CARS so in addition to the DVD we also own several CARS golden story books. The other day I got quite a laugh from the silly antics of my little guys. Jared was chasing Jesse around the room while holding up an open book. At first I couldn't understand what in the world they were doing. It took Bethany to explain things to me. You see, Jesse was Mator and he was being chased by "the ghost light" (aka Jared holding up a picture from the storybook which showed this scene.) Once I understood their little re-enactment I had a good chuckle. I thought it was cute that they came up with that idea all on their own.

1 Comments:
Hi Melanie! Now I have found you. Thanks for the comment--I'm happy to know where to find updates on your family as well. However, it looks like you are a bit better at it than I am.
Hopefully we'll make it up to visit sometime in the next couple of months. Kelli has talked about the possibility of doing a shower there, in which case we'll be there for sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home