Thursday, December 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Bethany Jordan-

Lover of the Sunday comics, all things purple, trips to the mall, (a true shopping kind of gal), animals of all shapes and sizes, (elephants are her favorite.) She enjoys chicken taquitos with sour cream, kiwis and root beer. (No, not together.) Oh yes and cereal...the girl could and would eat it for every meal if I let her!

She's my little "Miss Fashion" who always primps in front of the mirror before any outing whatsoever, "Got to look stylish mom!" she'll say. (Boy, am I in trouble when those teen years roll around! LOL!) She is very thoughtful of others, putting them before herself. She helps me tremendously doing whatever I ask her to do with a cheerful heart. Her creativity never ceases to amaze me! This girl can make anything with whatever she can find laying around the house! She loves to sing and "perform" for the family, and not a day goes by without her giving me a big hug and a kiss and telling me that she loves me.

I love you too Bethany and I am so thankful that God gave you to me! I praise God for 9 wonderful years! (WOW...could it have possibly been that long ago since I brought home my first little one from the hospital? Sniff sniff...) How the years have flown by! I am so proud of the lovely young lady you have become and I hope that your birthday is all you want it to be!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Amy said...

My girls tell me to write "Happy Birthday Bethany!" Ava has a present to give you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home