Oh, I've been tagged!
Well it's been almost a week since I blogged or even read blogs and today when I finally found a few free minutes to "visit" some blogger friends I discovered that Amy over at A Little Busy had tagged me! So I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself. I don't think I am very good at these sort of things, but I will give it a shot. Here goes...
1-My husband, myself and both of my daughters were all born at the same hospital. Sort of a funny huh? Okay...that was lame.
2- One dream I have is to travel the world! I would absolutely LOVE to just be a sort of gypsy for a year or two. I think it would be so fun to just hop in a car...or on a plane...or on a train...or on a boat..and just go places and see things. Just pack a suitcase full of necessities and go, living for the moment, one day at a time. But don't worry...this is just a dream. I realize that this is just so impractical and besides one would have to be oh so rich to live such a life and have no responsibilities. But hey, I can sit on the couch, watch the travel channel and dream can't I?
3- My first job was at a Baskin Robbins. One of the first "concoctions" I ever made there for a customer was a banana split with no banana in it. The guy came back in the store to tell me, "Excuse me miss, but there is no banana in this!" I wanted to crawl beneath the counter and not come out! Needless to say, I didn't stay long at that job. Between the banana--less banana splits and the fights that I got into with the milkshake machine, I soon realized it just wasn't the job for me. Maybe that is why I am not a big ice cream lover to this day.
4- I sometimes drive my husband and others around me a bit crazy because I find it very hard to sit still and do nothing. But then a busy mother of four never gets a chance to do just nothing really. I don't think I know how to just do nothing and relax. My mind and hands must always be busy doing something. I guess I am just very task oriented. Is that bad?
5-I have a terrible addiction to sugar, a really nasty sweet tooth, and am now at this very moment experiencing a bit of a tummy ache due to the fact that I ate one too many pieces of candy that my children collected on October 31st! Shame shame!
6-I once dumped a casserole over my DH's head because he made me oh so mad! Yes...I am horribly embarrassed to admit this but there you have it. It was in our newly-wed days. Of course I can't remember what the fight was about, but I do remember that he just laughed, which made me even more mad. Thankfully he forgave me and here we are 16 years later. And no, I never did that again! What a mess! I love you honey! Thanks for putting up with me! :)
7-A personal chef or a maid? I once was asked this question and surprised everyone when I said "a personal chef." Truth be told, I really hate to cook, but don't mind cleaning house. In my mind it's because it seems that preparing the meal and then cleaning up afterwards takes so long and the good part of eating takes all of a few minutes. Or maybe this goes back to random thing #4 and the fact that I just don't know how to sit and relax and enjoy a good meal. That could be it...oh well.
So there you have it. My weird and random facts about moi.
Oh yes, as far as tagging others I guess I will tag Hey Kristi Girl and Nan at Life is like a Lunchbox because I only have a handful of blogger friends and most have been tagged already. And like Amy, I'm a rule breaker. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home