
Jared notices everything. He is very detail-oriented and you can tell he is a real thinker! One evening while I was in the kitchen making dinner, he ran to me and grabbed my hand. (He does this when he wants to take me somewhere and show me something.) He led me over to the back sliding glass door. Outside there were the most beautiful colors painted across a sunset sky. He pointed his cute little finger and said, "God made it Mama, God made it!" I could hear the enthusiasm in his voice as he repeated it several times, awaiting my response. ""Yes," I told him, "God made it Jared! Pretty light in the sky!" I scooped him up and together we spent a few quiet moments admiring the evening sky. Now every time the sun goes down he looks for the "pretty light" and announces to all "God made it!" Such a gentle reminder from the mouth of a child. It makes me wonder just how many things pass us by each day without notice because we don't take time from our busy-ness to stop and appreciate them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home