
Well, I can say with all utmost confidence that summer is over and the cooler wetter weather has arrived....and with it we find ourselves enduring the first sickness of the season! All four of the kiddos are sick and have been to varying degrees for the past four days. It has been a very lazy, "do next to nothing" sort of weekend to say the least! I have had to resort to writing down what I have given to whom and at what time just to keep the medicines all straightened out! Everyone has a hacking cough and let's just say we have gone through lots and lots of tissue. Everyone has also had low grade fevers off and on. Not sure what that is all about, but I can tell you that it has been no fun. Everyone is cranky, tired, not feeling so good and just feeling BLAAAAH! On a positive note, the boys haven't had any breathing issues this time around, for which I am VERY thankful! Usually when they get anything respiratory we have to use their inhalers. I do hope that this all passes soon as we had lots of exciting things planned this week. Why is it that being sick never comes at a good time?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home