Thursday, November 26, 2009

In Loving Memory....


It's hard to believe it has been 20 years since my father went to be with our Lord. He died November 23rd, 1989, on the eve of Thanksgiving, after a 10 month battle with melanoma cancer. He was only 46. I think of him often and wish he could see his four beautiful grandchildren. I see so much of him in my own two boys. What I wouldn't give for just one more day for us all to be together! He was a wonderful husband and father and I am thankful for the godly example he was to me. Even in the last weeks of his life, he was not afraid to die, knowing that he could trust God for each new day.

I love you dad!







May we all be thankful this Thanksgiving day for the family that God has blessed us with and enjoy the moments that we spend together....someday they will be the memories that we cherish so dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home