Thursday, November 06, 2008

In loving memory...


...of Richard Harland Graves
Faithful husband and father,
and loving grandfather and great grandfather
Born November 9th, 1921 in Bakersfield California
Went to be with his Lord October 27th, 2008 Hayward California
Left a godly heritage and many happy memories for those still remaining
We will miss you greatly but know that we will be together again someday!
I LOVE YOU!


2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger kristi said...

I just read this - I've been out of the loop. Blessings to you and your family. I know he'll be missed but what you wrote was so sweet - he left a godly heritage and you know you'll see him again. Blessings to you and your family, Melanie.

k.

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Melanie... I'm sorry my thoughts are so delayed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home