Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Camp 2008

Well we're back from family camp and we had a wonderful time! We had a few days of rain and a few days of sun but the weather didn't really slow us down one bit. The view from our beach house was fabulous! I enjoyed hearing the gentle sounds of the ocean whenever I stepped outside. The kids kept us hopping from one activity to another, but I still managed to read a complete book and catch a few short cat naps. I thought I would share some pictures. I took so many I had to just choose a random spattering. ENJOY!














2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great week at camp too! Thanks so much for the invite to your cabin. We had a blast with you guys.

Moriah
www.upsaid.com/rosearamma

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger kristi said...

Thanks for sharing it looks like you had fun! And, yes, we'll have to try to catch up with eachother again soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home