
We went down to visit the grandparents this past weekend. We enjoyed roaming around the farm in a bit of sunshine on Saturday and then dressing up for church on Easter morning. (That day wasn't so sunny, but that didn't stop the girls from wearing the sun dresses they had brought.) I snapped a few pics of them in their "Sunday best." It is almost impossible to try to get two 3 years olds to smile at the same time I have decided.

I was glad that we opted to to the annual egg hunt on SAT while we had good weather. It is always fun to watch the kiddos run around and search for the candy filled plastic eggs. Jesse and Jared caught on rather quickly. I thought it was so funny that Jared would find some eggs and then put them back in a different place for his brother to find. Jesse's basket therefore was overflowing while Jared's was looking rather bare. In the end though they all got their share of jellybeans as you can see here... EGG HUNT AFTERMATH!

After the egg hunt we let the kids play in the creek that runs through the backyard. It was nice to sit and watch the kids splash about, finding sticks and such. The boys had a blast and the whole adventure was quickly followed by a warm bath and a long nap.
3 Comments:
How fun! That creek looks like one that was at my Dad's half brother's house... I haven't been there probably since I was 5 but I remember the creek! So pretty!
Awww - Fun stuff! Everyone looks great!! Except where's that big funny looking guy? I think you tell us he delivers for FEDEX?
The boys look so cute in their sweater vests & the girls so pretty!
Post a Comment
<< Home