Catching up a bit...
Well, this has probably been the longest I have ever gone between posts. I just haven't felt the "urge" I guess lately. Sorry! I have been keeping busy with the homeschooling (hoping to finish on schedule this year), working on my family tree (that is a slow going at times, although I do enjoy it very much) and just plugging away at every day life.

I failed to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my two little guys last month. Jesse and Jared are now officially 3 years old! I did manage the other night, after several tries, to snap this cute picture of the two of them. They were all fresh out of the tub, nice and clean, in their PJ's, and ready for bed. These little guys are so much fun! They are just talking a mile a minute and always amaze me at the funny things they say. For the most part, they get along quite well and although there are always a few brotherly squabbles each day, they never like to be one without the other. I have tried to separate them for quiet play, thinking that maybe they might like some time alone, but alas, after about 5 minutes or so, they always ask "Brother play too?" There is a definite bond there!
We also had the privilege of babysitting our little cousin, Maya, recently. We enjoyed the night immensely. She is such a little cutie and a real happy go lucky girl! She has the sweetest smile...
...and not just when she is eating mind you! Jesse and Jared just adore her and were more than willing to share every toy with her. (Including the ones that she brought! LOL!) Bethany and Sarah were quite the little mothers and helped me tremendously. I got a kick out of watching Sarah and Maya interact. Sarah was always the one that could make Jesse and Jared laugh when they were little babies, and it seems that Sarah hasn't lost her touch. She had Maya giggling all evening. They all enjoyed a fun game of "I"m gonna get ya!" while crawling around full speed on the family room floor. Sarah always tells me that she wants to have a dozen or so kids, and I do believe the girl would be able to keep them all in stitches! It was fun to have a "little one" around the house for a time and to watch the cousins enjoy each other's company.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home