Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to school...


We started school today! What a relief! I do love summer, but this summer break was a little too long I think. Everyone was ready for some daily routine again. We usually would have ended mid June, except this year we went to our church family camp, so we had to finish up promptly at the end of May to prepare for our week at the coast. I had planned to start school the day after Labor Day, but my hubby had a week of time off scheduled for Sept 8-12, and it just didn't seem feasible to start school only to take time off the following week while daddy was home. So, here we are in the middle of September and we are just getting started. I don't think it will be a problem though, as my students seemed all the more eager and ready and if we stay on track we are sure to finish in good time. Bethany is in the 4th grade this year and Sarah is in the 2nd grade. We have lots of fun things planned this school year and I know they will learn so much!

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger kerri @ gladoil said...

Look at those innocent little grins. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home